Life in the Lowcountry Will Still Be Here, No Matter What
Life in the Lowcountry is special. The charm of our communities, the rich history… the food!
There’s so much of offer, so much to enjoy, and it will all still be here once the crisis has passed. Meanwhile, here are a few things to look forward to:
- Some of the best fishing in South Carolina can be found in the area, including Millstone Landing overlooking the beautiful Savannah River in Hardeeville;
- The antebellum charm of Beaufort, where you can step back in time as you stroll historic streets framed by moss-draped live oak trees and tour one stunning Civil War home after another;
- Fine tune your golf game on our 18-hole championship golf course and relax in our new clubhouse;
- Enjoy fine dining, live music, farmer’s market treasure hunting, and much more; and
- Browse our floorplans and find your dream home on our website.
Have questions? Want to explore more? We’re here for you! Give us a call to schedule your Discovery Visit for later this year or even early next, trips start at $199 and include accommodations and area attractions. Call today to book yours: 866-396-3230
Hilton Head Lakes is a debt free community in South Carolina, and one of the best places to retire. It’s the perfect balance between gated community and world-class resort. Schedule a Discovery Visit today and experience Hilton Head Lakes for yourself.